Estimated average cost per child : 300.000,00MNT / 120,00 USD
The Project includes the costs of:
- Evaluation & Assessment (undertaken by a volunteer)
- Dental education (undertaken by a volunteer)
- Preventive Dental Treatment on Baby teeth and on permanent teeth, such as root canal treatment, composite fillings, x-rays, extractions, crown to damaged teeth, injections and scaling
- Individual oral hygiene instruction (undertaken by a volunteer)
- Regular follow up visits by the dental clinic and the Misheel Kids Foundation
There will be no cost for the follow up examination rounds at the orphanages as dental partners volunteered to sponsor these free of charge.